عنوان مقاله [English]
Introduction and aim of research: the aims of this paper are the assessment of Isfahan educational secondary district schools in resistance process (resilient and flexible) on probable disaster and having main managerial indicator in planning and management of disaster and Population Emergency Evacuation.
Research method: research method in the paper is Field work and analysis. Classification, computing and charting in SPSS and by mathematical formula after the survey of statistical society and collecting data from field on five months. Finally, the analysis of data has been written and maps were prepared by Arc GIS.
Results: Reviewed schools are not in suitable situation due to the fundamental indicators and therefore are very vulnerable in disaster event. In ten fundamental indicators, only population distribution and heating systems are appropriate and the eight indicators are not appropriate. Among the 121 schools, just 33 schools have management standards and 109 schools have nothing standards. Even management standards of 33 schools have not enough rates. In ten management indicators, the benefit rates of seven indicators are medium, inappropriate and critical.
Conclusions: Results of research show that resilience of school in Isfahan educational secondary districts due to fundamental indicators is low. On the other hand, benefit rates of management indicators is also weak and this weakness has severely damaged them in potential disasters. Eventually, the situation of schools in statistical society isinappropriate, vulnerable and critical due to integrated indicator (two fundamental and management indicators).
- حجازیزاده، زهرا، مرادیخانی، فرح و کنعانیمقدم، هدی. 1391. بررسی آسیبپذیری مدارس بخش مرکزی شهریار در مقابله زلزله (مدیریت بحران شهری). فصلنامه مطالعات مدیریت شهری، سال چهارم، شماره دهم.
- شیرزادکبریا، بهارک. 1392. بررسی ابعاد و مؤلفههای مدیریت بحران به منظور ارائه راهکار مناسب برای مدارس متوسطه شهر تهران. فصلنامه تحقیقات مدیریت آموزشی، سال چهارم، شماره چهار.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). 2009. School-based Emergency Preparedness: a National Analysis and Recommended Protocol. 9nd Ed. Rockville. AHRQ Publication.
- Bhushan, A and Sarda, L. 2013. Modeling of Building Evacuation Using Ladders. Journal of Fire Safety. Vol 55.
- Bytiyeh, H and Ocal, A. 2016. High school students’ perceptions of earthquake disaster: A comparative study of Lebanon and Turkey. Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction. Vol 20.
- Dorn, M and Dorn, C. 2007. When Terrorism Comes to School: Better Planning through a Focus on Key Functions. Journal of Emergency Management. Vol 5.
- Drayna, P. 2012. Disaster Management and Emergency Preparedness for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs. Journal of Disaster management and emergency Preparedness. Vol13.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). 2016. Earthquake Safety Activities for Children and Teachers. 5nd Ed. New York. FEMA Press.
- Fry, J and Jane B. 2016. Elementary Modeling and Behavioral Analysis for Emergency Evacuation Using Social Media. Journal of Operational Research. 2016. Vol 249.
- Grimaz, J and Malisan, P. 2015. Methodology: a Quick Assessment for defining safety Upgrading Strategies of School Facilities. Journal of Planet Risk. Vol 3.
- Haichao, R. 2014. Influences of Intelligent Evacuation Guidance System on Crowd Evacuation in Building Fire, Journal of Automation in Construction. Vol 41.
- Hasegawa, A and Ohira, T. 2016. Emergency Responses and Health Consequences after the Fukushima Accident; Evacuation and Relocation. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2016. Vol 28.
- Heller, D. Evacuation Planning in the Aftermath of Katrina: Lessons Learned. Journal of Risk, Hazards and Crisis in Public Policy. 2010. Vol 1.
- Liu, CH, Zhanli, M. 2016. Emergency Evacuation Model and Algorithm in the Building with Several Exits, Journal of Procedia Engineering. 2016. Vol.135
- Milke, J. 2014. Assessment of Total Evacuation Systems for Tall Buildings. 1nd Ed. London. Springer Press.
- Rebmann, T, Elliott, M and Artman, D. 2016. Impact of an Education Intervention on Missouri K-12 School Disaster and Biological Event Preparedness. Journal of School Health. Vol 86.
- Shiwaku, K, Ueda, Y, Yukihiko, O. 2016. School disaster resilience assessment in the affected areas of 2011 East Japan earthquake and tsunami. Journal of Nat Hazards, Vol.82.
- Thi, T and Shaw, R. 2016. School-based disaster risk reduction education in primary schools in Da Nang City, Central Vietnam. Journal of Environmental Hazards, Vol 25.
- Tong, T. 2014. School-based Disaster Risk Reduction Approach in Building Resilience of Primary Education System in Central Vietnam. Doctoral Dissertation. Kyoto. Kyoto University Press.
- Yuan Wu, G and Chang Huang, H. 2015. Modeling the emergency evacuation of the high rise building based on the control volume model. Journal of Safety Science. Vol 73.